Jennifer Axelrod is a respected Southern California family law attorney with a proven track record in successfully litigating complex matters including child custody, domestic violence, move away cases, divorces involving high asset and business interests, child support, spousal support disputes, and post-judgment modifications. Jennifer has an extensive background which includes civil, real estate, fraud and other complex litigations. Jennifer is compassionate and committed to her clients in resolving their issues in the most efficient and effective way possible. She vigorously represents and advocates for her clients going the extra mile to obtain their goals. Jennifer finds it important to educate her clients along the way allowing them to make the important decisions that are needed in resolving the issues at hand. Jennifer is also adept at settlement and mediation of cases working in an efficient manner to develop settlement strategies for even the most contentions cases.
As a Southern California native herself, Jennifer has dedicated her life to making people’s lives better. She currently resides in Orange County with her husband and is actively involved in the lives of her children and her grandchild. She enjoys boating, the California Coast, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- State Bar of California License 2004
- Juris Doctorate from University of LaVerne, College of Law
- Student Bar Association President
- Student Representative for the Dean Selection Committee
- Ali Abba Scholarship Recipient
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Award for Criminal Law
- CALI Award for Civil Procedure
- Managing Editor of Law Review and proud alumni member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from California State University, Los Angeles
- Dean’s List