Category: modification

Wail Sarieh
By: Wail Sarieh

Can I Modify Spousal or Child Support Orders?

Child Support | modification

The answer is, YES. But let’s try to differentiate between a child and spousal support modification. Child support is guideline and in order for you to modify it, you need change of circumstances. And what are changes of circumstances that can qualify someone to modify child support? Increase in income,…