MEET ATTORNEY ALEX RUIZ
Alex Ruiz is an Associate Attorney at Sarieh Law Offices, ALC. Alex received his Juris Doctor from Chapman University Fowler School of Law and he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business & Society from La Sierra University
Throughout law school, Alex demonstrated his passion for assisting families in his internships and clinics. He interned twice with Self Help Centers at the Central Justice Center in Santa Ana and the Los Angeles Superior Court in Norwalk. He then went on to be a Law Clerk with the Family Protection Unit of the Orange County District Attorney’s Office where he aided Deputy District Attorneys in their prosecution of domestic violence perpetrators.
As a certified law student attorney, Alex worked with the Bette & Wylie Aitken Family Protection Clinic to represent in court a victim of domestic abuse. Alex’s representation of his client earned him the CALI Award for Highest Grade in the Family Protection Clinic – Protective Orders.
After taking the California Bar Exam in July 2018, he began working at Sarieh Law Offices, ALC., as a Law Clerk until being admitted to the California State Bar in December 2018.
- Juris Doctor, Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, Orange
- Bachelor of Science, Business & Society, La Sierra University, Riverside
- Professional Associations/Memberships:
- California Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County